Agadir Pottery Workshop : 1h30
Agadir Pottery Workshop, What to Expect?
- Immersed in Tradition: Dive into the heart of ancestral Moroccan art in Agadir – Agadir pottery workshop.
- Welcome to the Authentic: Begin the adventure with the ritual of traditional tea – Moroccan hospitality at its best.
- Tactile Sensation: Discover the unique touch of Agadir’s local clay – a texture that tells a story.
- Craftsmanship in Action: Shape the clay under the guidance of our expert potters – from turning to sculpting, everything is within your reach.
- A Step Further: Dare you knead the clay with your feet? Total immersion awaits you.
- All Artists: Open to all levels – here, everyone can be an artist.
- You Make, We Finish: Create today, let us dry and finish your works. We then prepare your unique souvenir, ready to be picked up or shipped (additional charges apply outside Agadir).
Don’t miss this chance! Book now and unleash your creativity as you immerse yourself in rich Moroccan heritage. Whether you seek a fun activity, a creative challenge, or a new skill, our pottery workshop in Agadir is the perfect place to discover it.
Nous avons passé un super moment avec les artisans à l’atelier poterie! L’endroit est fascinant car en plein développement, Mustafa et Rachid ont été de très bons professeurs et on a adoré voir et expérimenter la culture artisanale locale. Aussi, Mehdi a été très flexible et accueillant. Nous recommandons c’était une super expérience.
Nous venons au Maroc régulièrement, et c’est la première fois que nous avons pu vivre cette expérience. La gentillesse des Marocains est sans égal. On a appris tellement de choses, que je penses en refaire en rentrant à Nantes. Nous avons pu créer notre propre petit tajine pendant la formation de 1H30. Je recommande cette activité, c’est génial.
Je n’étais pas super motivé à tester la poterie mais madame m’a convaincu et on a passé un super moment. Les artisans ont a cœur de nous aider et de nous faire réussir notre pièce, mais ce n’est pas qu’une activité pour les touristes, c’est leur métier et leur passion. En tout cas, allez faire cette activité, ca en vaut le coup.
Agadir Pottery Workshop
We provide all necessary materials, so you can focus on your creativity and inspiration.
If you struggle to visualize what you’d like to create, you can be inspired by the many creations displayed in our showroom, or choose a model to reproduce with the assistance of our artisans.
Agadir’s clay is a superior quality clay, highly valued by local potters for its fine texture and ability to produce strong, durable pieces. Local potters extract the clay in the Agadir area, in the region’s quarries, then prepare and knead it.
Agadir’s clay is rich in minerals and trace elements, providing beneficial properties for health and skin. The cosmetic and dermatological industries use it for its absorbing and cleansing properties, as well as for its soothing effects on sensitive skin.
In pottery, artisans use Agadir’s clay to create a wide variety of objects, ranging from bowls and vases to carafes and tagines. Thanks to their expertise in using this clay, local potters create unique and authentic pieces that reflect the richness and diversity of Moroccan culture.
Many consider Agadir’s clay, which plays a key role in Moroccan pottery, as one of the best clays for creating superior quality ceramic pieces.
Agadir Pottery Workshop:
- Pottery Equipment: We will provide you with all the necessary materials to shape your creation, including clay, pottery tools, and aprons.
- Expert Guide: An experienced potter craftsman will be at your side throughout the workshop to guide you and help you master pottery techniques.
- Hands-On Workshop: You’ll have the opportunity to try different pottery techniques, from turning to painting on clay. Let your creativity flow!
- Cultural Immersion: Beyond hands-on pottery, this workshop also offers a glimpse into Moroccan culture and an introduction to the history of pottery in Morocco.
- Refreshments: We’ll provide you with traditional Moroccan mint tea, coffee, and water to keep you hydrated and energized throughout the workshop.
- Unique Souvenir: You won’t be able to take home the pieces you create during the workshop immediately due to the time needed for the clay to dry. However, you will have the opportunity to pick up your unique creation a few days after the workshop. If you can’t retrieve it, we can arrange for your creation to be shipped to your home for an additional cost.
- Transportation to the Workshop: We don’t include transportation from your accommodation in Agadir to our workshop. However, you have the option to add a round-trip transportation service for an additional cost of 10€ when booking. We advise you to arrive 15 minutes before the workshop starts. (You will receive the exact address after booking.)
- Meals: Meals are not included. However, feel free to bring your snacks if needed.
- Tips for Artisans: Although tips are not mandatory, they are always appreciated.
- Minimum Age: The workshop is open to participants aged 5 and above.
- Souvenir Shipping: The workshop doesn’t cover the shipping costs of your pottery creation to your home, but we can arrange this for an additional cost.
Agadir Pottery Workshop: Meeting and Pick-up
Once your activity is booked, you will receive your booking and the workshop’s address in your email. We advise you to arrive 15 minutes early.
The workshop is located in the city of Agadir.
We’ll be delighted to organize your transportation from your accommodation to the activity and back.
Please provide your full address in the comments when booking so we can plan your pick-up.
Please note that there will be additional charges of 10€ per vehicle for the round trip. We look forward to offering you a smooth and enjoyable travel experience.
You can cancel up to 24 hours before the experience and receive a full refund.
- To receive a full refund, you must cancel more than 24 hours before the start time of the experience.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time of the experience, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- No changes made less than 24 hours before the start time of the experience will be accepted.
Have any questions?
Discover Morocco Differently:
Créez vos babouches
Atelier de sculpture Agadir
Cours de cuisine
Agadir Sculpture Workshop
Do more than just visit Agadir, create! Book your place in our limestone sculpture workshop and create a unique souvenir that will last a lifetime
Best Cooking Class in Agadir
Prepare for a feast of flavors during our Moroccan cooking classes. Book your culinary experience and explore the exotic aromas that make Moroccan cuisine
Create Your Babouches in Agadir
Ready to leave your mark on Moroccan tradition? Explore Moroccan craftsmanship by making your own babouches. Book your place in this unique activity